Crafty Crochet (cro-shay)

The life of a long haired, barefoot, crochetin' momma

Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas Scarf idea

Ok, I just had a brainy idea! My 6 year old son wanted a Christmas tree hat last year but I didn't like any of the crocheted patterns I found, they all were just a cone hat made in green and decorations added on later. So my MIL ended up knitting him a hat. It is the only pattern we could find with points.... As he left for school his morning I realized he needs a scarf to go with his hat; a Santa scarf perhaps? And then it hit me... what goes UNDER a Christmas tree??? PRESENTS of course! Now how hard can it be to make a scarf look like a bunch of gifts? I'm thinking squares with stripes for the ribbons and adding on a bow after for a 3D look.... what do you think? Any other ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home