Crafty Crochet (cro-shay)

The life of a long haired, barefoot, crochetin' momma

Saturday, November 18, 2006

My Crochet Olympics Shrug is DONE!!!!!!

FINALLY!!! My "Mrs. Who Shrug" That I started LAST YEAR for the Crochet Olympics is FINISHED! I can't believe I put it off for so long... I used 1 3/4 skeins of Caron One Pound in Lilac... Let me tell you, what a difference working with Caron One Pounders when I am used to Red Heart Super Saver or Caron Simply Soft - the one pounders yarn is like using 2 strands of simply soft but NOT soft; it's almost like a heavy cotton. It is in the washer right now and it's gonna get a double dose of fabric softener! The one pounders do wash up very nicely, I must say.
I will post pics hopefully tomorrow!!!
Fluffy Pink Shrug Schematics - Crochetville--A Crochet Forum and Message Board

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home