Crafty Crochet (cro-shay)

The life of a long haired, barefoot, crochetin' momma

Thursday, September 14, 2006

V-ery easy crochet scarf

V-ery easy crochet scarf I love this pattern! I make mine so that they are 2 V's wide:
Chain 9, turn, (dc, ch 1, dc) (1 V made) in 5th chain, skip 1 chain, V in next, skip next chain, dc in last chain, chain 3, turn,
V in each V, dc in last stitch, chain 3
Repeat untill your scarf is as long as you wish.
This is so fun and makes for a good "brainless" crochet project cuz there is no stitch counting and if you use some fuzzy, fancy yarns (such as Wal-Marts NoBo brand or Dollar Store yarn like Pebbles) and a BIG hook it goes fast!

Tina

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this pattern, too! I've made dozens since I stumbled across it a year or so ago. It works with any kind of yarn, is easy, fun, and looks great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home