Crafty Crochet (cro-shay)

The life of a long haired, barefoot, crochetin' momma

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I am a Happy Hooker

Crochet Hook-er that is! My Mom taught me how to crochet about 15 years ago but I never made anything bigger than a pot-holder. I have just recently picked up a crochet hook again and I am LOVING it!!! I have so mny projects I want to make! Right now I am working on a Griffyndor scarf for my 13 year old daughter. She also wants a hat and hand warmers/fingerless gloves to match. The scarf is about half done.

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:04:00 PM, Blogger Blogging Blogging Queen said…

    Hi there! I was just surfin blogs via the nav bar up top
    and found yours (like and adventure). You write better
    than many of the blogs I just went by, so have you
    ever thought about trying to make a little money
    blogging? Not tons, but I mean, just enough to
    pay for some other things like webhosting or a car
    payment, etc? Well, please do NOT confuse this with
    the cr*ppy comment spam I see all over the place, but
    I spotted a very cool free book on how to make money
    blogging blogging and blogging some more..!

    Hey, if you're gonna do it, you might as well get a LITTLE somethin' for it...!

    Take care, and keep up the great writing,
    Tiffany Burrell
    How to Make Money Blogging Blogging
    ps. No, that's NOT my real picture, lol!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home